THIS IS WHERE IT BEGINS...

I've been given the task to do 4 self potraits. First one is supposed to be 'introverted', which means, you probably won't fully understand it, unless you got to know my really well.
Second one is about the idealistic point of view. I tried to visualize how I like to be seen, although It probably doesn't work, obviously...
Third one is an interpretation of my weaknesses, which I hope are obvious and hidden at the same time. Being a big fan of BANKSY, this is to be understood as a tribute.The last one was the most difficult one. It's about my way of doing things, sometimes succeeding, sometimes not... I want to meet more people having the same goals. Since I'm all about creating things, I just have to get things done. Not sure, if I managed that one...

No comments: